The Bellevue Library Advisory Board makes periodic reports and recommendations to the City Council and city manager related to the scope and quality of library services provided to Bellevue residents by the King County Library System. The board may also advise the KCLS Board of Trustees regarding acquisition, maintenance and disposition of Bellevue library buildings, as well as rules and regulations governing their use.
The Library Advisory Board is comprised of seven Bellevue residents appointed by the mayor with the concurrence of the City Council. Terms are four years, and expire on May 31 of the last year of the term. No member can serve more than two consecutive terms.
- Kimberley Anderson - Term ends 05/31/25
- Chad Davis - Term ends 05/31/23
- Peter Beeson - Term ends 05/31/23
- Gunjan Murarka - Term ends 05/31/25
- Ankit Saraf - Term ends 05/31/25
- Sarah Rock - Term ends 05/31/26
- James Rusk - Term ends 05/31/24
The third Tuesday of each month, 5 p.m., at the Lake Hills, Bellevue or Newport Way Libraries.