The Bellevue Network On Aging is dedicated to healthy aging in the community by promoting awareness of needs and resources that support older adults through life’s transitions. The Network on Aging Agendas and Minutes page offers information about the group's meetings.
The Network on Aging supports the healthy aging in Bellevue through effective and systematic outreach, regional collaboration and community involvement with a unified voice.
- Effectively serve older adults in Bellevue
- Communicate older adult needs and provide a forum for that communication
- Strengthen community outreach to inform and connect older adults with the necessary resources
- Create a unified voice for older adults in Bellevue
- Create an environment that makes Bellevue a livable community where older adults have the ability to age in place. Bellevue is a great place to grow up and grow old.
- Gain respect and knowledge of older adults in Bellevue
- Set the standard in the region for older adult services through an Annual Forum of Regional Senior Services providers
- Create a regional approach to serving older adults
Annual Reports & Bylaws
Members whose terms end December 2022
Dr. Gina Johnson
Members whose terms end December 2023
Members whose terms end December 2024
Daniel Lassiter, Liaison
Christy Stangland, Human Services Planner
- Reporting Abuse of Aging Adults
- Resources for Older Adults
- Sound Generations - Federally-funded information and referral service for King County.
- "Know Before You Go" - what everyone should know before going to the hospital.
- King County Tax Information for Senior Citizens
- The Senior Money Project (Cents Project) Presentation
- BNOA Presentation - Demographics
- BNOA Presentation - Alzheimer's Disease Work Group
- BNOA Presentation - Older Adults with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- BNOA Presentation - Older Adult Behavioral Health
- Affordable Housing - presentation from Neighborhoods Conference on 4-21-18
- BNOA Presentation - Affordable Housing Strategy & Implementation - July 5, 2018
- The CARE Act (Caregiver Advise, Record, Enable Act) - link to AARP's web site
- Medicare and "Observation Care" - link to Kaiser Health News web site
- Transportation Options
- BNOA Presentation - How to Be An Advocate
- BNOA Presentation - Tenant Law Center
- BNOA Presentation - Universal Design
- BNOA Presentation - Seattle Housing Consortium
- BNOA Presentation - 2022 Regional Transportation Plan
- AARP HomeFit Guide Booklet
- 2022-2023 Affordable Housing Strategy Overview