The City of Bellevue’s Match Program will end in December 2023.
Applications for potential project grants will be accepted through March 31, 2023, with all approved Neighborhood Match projects needing to be completed within the 2023 calendar year.
Please contact Theresa Cuthill at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Created in 1997, Bellevue’s Neighborhood Match Program partners with residents to fund and build small projects that improve neighborhoods.
Since its inception, the program has spurred more than 200 improvement projects. In the process of working together on improvements, residents connected with their neighbors, learned about neighborhood history and built a stronger sense of pride and identity in their community. Past projects have included new entrance signs, landscaping, neighborhood art, play equipment and amenities.
Basic Criteria to apply for matching funds:
- Demonstrate overall neighborhood support
- Be maintained by the neighborhood after project is complete (see Maintenance Agreement Form A)
- Approval of all 100 ft adjacent property owners (see Signature Form B)
- Be constructed on public property
- Meet all city codes and obtain all required permits (We will help you with this!)