Includes Land Use Exemption if required and may or may not include SEPA. For clearing and grading projects that include the following work: (GB)
- Removal of vegetation or changes to landscaping associated with a nonresidential, multifamily residential or other property developed under a Planned Unit Development
- Minor clearing and grading
Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit.
The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document.
- Bill To Form
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (CSWPPP)
- for projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 yards of grading, a CSWPPP Short Form for Small Construction Projects may be submitted.
- Final Landscape Plan
- SEPA Environmental Checklist
- Site Plan
These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.