All taxes administered by Bellevue — including the Business & Occupation Tax and miscellaneous taxes such as utility, admission and gambling taxes — should be reported on the multi-purpose tax return. Payment to the City of Bellevue and completed returns are to be mailed to: City of Bellevue, P.O. Box 743041, Los Angeles, CA 90074-3041. If you are using Overnight Mail, please send to Bank of America Lockbox Services, Lockbox 743041, 2706 Media Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90065-1733.
When reporting to the City of Bellevue, a deduction, credit, apportioned service gross receipts or square footage; the appropriate schedule(s) must be included with your multi-purpose tax return.
- Schedule A Service Income Apportionment Detail (Prior to 2020)
- Schedule A Service Income Apportionment Detail (2020 forward)
- Schedule B Square Footage Tax Detail - Required for all businesses with a Bellevue location
- Schedule C Multiple Activities Tax Credit Form
- Schedule D Deduction Detail