Customers shouldn’t have to understand city business or how the city is organized to receive service. Services and information should be easy to access and customer needs should be addressed as simply as possible (one stop, one click, one call). That's the philosophy behind the city's service delivery model known as "Service First."
What is the Service First desk?
The most obvious expression of our service delivery model, this "one stop" public service desk on the first floor of City Hall streamlines access to services and information for customers. Our Administrative Assistants are available to assist with:
- Service and Information Requests - Don't know how to get the help you need? Contact us.
- Bids & Contracting Services - Contractors can submit bids on city projects
- Language Interpretation Services - Our staff have access to over 150 different languages through our Language Line Solution Services. Visit us in person or call us at 425-452-6800.
- Parks Program Registration
- Register for a Parks recreation program
- Pay any city bills or invoices
- Permits & Licenses
- Purchase Maps & Publications