Human Services Commission - advises the City Council concerning human services planning and funding. To do so, the commission must:
- Review all requests for funding of human services;
- Develop recommendations on priorities for the allocation of city resources to meet identified needs;
- Pursue regional cooperation in the planning, funding and delivery of human services;
- Conduct studies and make recommendations concerning emerging human services issues and concerns; and
- Comment on city actions that may affect the availability of human services in Bellevue.
Parks & Community Services Board - advises the City Council on parks and open space issues such as:
- Park planning, design and construction
- Development, redevelopment, and renovation
- Enterprise management
- Natural resources, land stewardship and environmental education.
The Board also advises the City Council on policies regarding community services issues such as:
- Recreation opportunities for a wide range of interests, ages and abilities.
- Cultural diversity.
- Community centers.
- Parks & Community Services Department-related special events.
- Probation services
Bellevue Network on Aging - supports the mission of Aging Services in Bellevue through effective and systematic outreach, regional collaboration and community involvement with a unified voice.
Youth Link Board - advises the City Council and the City Manager on issues facing Bellevue’s youth. The Youth Link Board involves youth in current community issues, utilizes youth ideas to address community concerns and create new outlets for youth opportunities.