The agencies below welcome those who need help. They also welcome donations from those who want to help.
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday: 2 p.m.-7 p.m.; Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Renewal Food Bank, Highland Covenant Church, 15022 Bel-Red Rd., 425-736-8132. Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tuesday: 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Attain Housing, 125 State St. S, Kirkland, 425-576-9531, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Catholic Community Services, Call Wednesday between 2 and 4 p.m., 425-213-1963 x2
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- LifeSpring, (must live in Bellevue and have a child under 18), 302 Bellevue Square, 425-451-1175
- Muslim Community Resource Center, 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-4, Redmond, 1-888-404-6272, Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Salvation Army, 911 164th Ave. NE, 425-452-7300
- St Vincent de Paul, St Louise Parish 141 156th Ave. SE, 425-214-5478 or 206-767-6449
- 211 King County Crisis Connections, 211 or 1-800-621-4636, Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Online: 24/7
Single Men – Congregations for the Homeless
- Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 services for homeless men (18 years+)
- Address: 515B 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Bus Routes: The closest bus route is the 271 bus. It stops at 116th Ave NE and NE 2nd Place. Walk north, and the Center is on the left.
- Phone Number: 425-496-4885
- Severe weather plan: CFH will accommodate as many men as possible. Arrive at CFH anytime for intake and support.
Single Women – Sophia Way
- Severe Weather Hours: If below freezing, will extend day center hours until 2/17.
- Shelter Address: 8045 120th Ave NE, Suite 200, Kirkland WA 98033 (Helen’s Place)
- Day Center Address: 3032 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (behind St. Luke’s Lutheran Church)
- Shelter Bus Routes: The closest bus routes are 239 and 250.
- Day Center Bus Routes: The closest bus route is 249.
- Phone Number: 425-896-7385
- Severe weather plan: The Day Center will extend hours from 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m; and the Shelter will extend their hours from 7 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Single Adults and Couples – Shoreline Emergency Shelter
- Severe Weather Hours: 8:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Address: St. Dunstan's Church of the Highlands Parish, 722 N 145th St, Shoreline, WA 98133 (Off Aurora on 145th.)
- Bus Routes: The closest bus route is the 545.
- Severe weather plan: No referrals needed, first come-first served until 15 beds are full.
Families with Children – Catholic Community Services/ New Bethlehem Programs
- Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 Shelter at New Bethlehem Place and extended shelter in hotel
- Shelter Address: 8045 120th Ave NE, Suite 100, Kirkland WA 98033 (New Bethlehem Place)
- Day Center: Closed. Drop-in families looking for shelter please go to New Bethlehem Place.
- Phone Number: 425-679-0354
- Severe weather plan: If over-capacity, NBP will provide some hotel stays for families in need.
Youth and Young Adults – Friends of Youth
- Day Center Address: 16101 NE 87th ST Suite 110, Redmond, WA 98052
- Day Center Hours: Daytime drop-in: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Evening drop-in: 4:30 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Youth Shelter (7-17) – Youth Haven: Call Hotline for information - 206-236-5437
Young Adult Shelter (Ages 18–24) – The Landing Shelter
- Hours and Address: 8:30 p.m. – 8 a.m. (same as Day Center address above)
- Ages 7-17 Hotline#: 206-236-5437
- Ages 18-24 Hotline #: 425-449-3868
- Severe weather plan: If overcapacity, will provide bus tickets and resources to CFH or TSW or other Youth & Young Adult shelters in King County
LifeWire - Help finding safer housing for survivors of domestic violence, call the 24-hour helpline at 425-746-1940.