5702 Lakemont Blvd SE
Explore nature at the Lewis Creek Park picnic area. The nearby trails wind through wetlands, grasslands and forest. Bring binoculars for viewing wildlife. Lewis Creek Visitor Center is located approximately 1/2-mile south of this picnic area.
Check park availability - email email@example.com with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Men's & Women's: Closed October 1-May 1
- Family Restroom: Open year round
- Each of the two roomy picnic shelters includes two tables and one barbecue.
- Each shelter has a capacity for up to 35 people, or reserve both shelters for groups up to 70.
- A large grassy area is adjacent to the picnic area for fun family games and activities.