Explore nature at the Lewis Creek Park picnic area. The nearby trails wind through wetlands, grasslands and forest. Bring binoculars for viewing wildlife. Lewis Creek Visitor Center is located approximately 1/2-mile south of this picnic area.
Check park availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Men's & Women's: Closed October 1-May 1
- Family Restroom: Open year round
- Each of the two roomy picnic shelters includes two tables and one barbecue.
- Each shelter has a capacity for up to 35 people, or reserve both shelters for groups up to 70.
- A large grassy area is adjacent to the picnic area for fun family games and activities.
- On-site parking lot, includes accessible parking.