Traffic Safety Request Forms

Header Image

There are numerous ways to contact the city about neighborhood traffic safety needs. Below are forms that will be routed to relevant staff personnel who will then follow-up with you based on your request.

  • Neighborhood Sidewalk Request form - Request a sidewalk in your neighborhood
  • Request for Action - The Request for Action form is the best way for residents to share traffic safety concerns, such as excessive vehicle speeds, non-local traffic, parking and collisions.
  • Radar Dolly Request - The portable radar unit has been effective in decreasing vehicle speeds in many areas of Bellevue. You are allowed to borrow the unit for two weeks.
  • Stationary Radar Sign Request - These driver feedback signs use an internal radar unit that captures the speed of passing motorists and displays this speed onto a display board. Radar signs target excessive vehicle speeds by encouraging passing motorists to reduce their speed, if necessary.
  • Crossing Assessment Request - Submit a request for Traffic Engineering staff to review streets for safe crossing opportunities.
  • "Park Smart" Yard Signs - The city offers “Park Smart” yard signs to help educate the public about parking laws. 
  • Traffic Safety Yard Signs - To raise awareness of traffic safety in neighborhoods, the city offers colorful neighborhood yard signs with traffic safety messages

Need additional help?

Seeking Police enforcement for parking, speeding, etc.?
Submit a traffic service request.

Reporting a street light outage or traffic signal problem?
Submit a traffic signals and street maintenance request.