• Utility Extension Agreement

    Required to extend the public utility infrastructure to serve a private development. Contractual agreement for installation of a water main or sewer main and/or storm drainage system. (UE)

    Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit

    Required Documents

    The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. 

    Fees and Timelines