Bellevue's Environmental Stewardship Initiative is the City's sustainability program, which oversees a range of actions designed to help the city achieve its environmental goals.
- Planning Commission 10/26: The Environmental Stewardship Team will provide an update to the Planning Commission on October 26th, outlining implementation progress and how climate change will be addressed in the Comprehensive Plan update.
- Council update 11/21: The next Environmental Stewardship update to Council is scheduled for November 21st, 2022.
- Energy Smart Eastside Heat Pump Campaign: Register for one of our upcoming webinars and learn about how you can save money on energy bills and have cooling for hot summer days.
The City tracks progress on implementing the Sustainable Bellevue Plan and on progress toward achieving the city's environmental goals. The ESI Performance Dashboard tracks progress on the Sustainable Bellevue Plan goals and targets. The dashboard has recently been updated with 2021 performance data. The Sustainable Bellevue Plan Implementation Tracker includes progress updates on the 78 actions in the plan.
Progress Updates to the Bellevue City Council
The presentation materials, agenda, minutes, and videos from previous Council presentations on the Environmental Stewardship Initiative can be found below:
- July 18, 2022 Environmental Stewardship Quarterly Update and 2021 Progress Reporting
- April 25, 2022 Environmental Stewardship Quarterly Update
- February 7, 2022 Environmental Stewardship Quarterly Update and 2022 Workplan
- October 18, 2021 Environmental Stewardship Quarterly Update
- July 19, 2021 Environmental Stewardship Quarterly Update and 2020 Environmental Performance Report
- March 22, 2021 Environmental Stewardship Quarterly Update and 2021 Workplan
For presentations to Council on the Environmental Stewardship Plan update and adoption, go to: 2021-2025 Environmental Stewardship Plan | City of Bellevue (bellevuewa.gov)