If you are in an emergency, call 911 immediately.
If you are not having an emergency, you can report a crime online. Incidents reported online include theft, identity theft, vehicle prowls and vandalism. Please confirm the following to find out if reporting a crime online is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Bellevue city limits.
- There are NO known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
If your situation meets all of the above criteria, you are ready to file a report. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions, please consult Reporting FAQs. If you have been involved in a traffic collision on a city street or state highway, you may report that online to the State Patrol.
Upon completion of a report, you will:
- See the words "Your online police report has been submitted," showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary confirmation number.
- After your report has been reviewed and approved, a case number and a copy of your report will be sent to you by email.
All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.