• Street Use Permit

    Header Image

    This permit may be issued for uses of the right of way such as sidewalk cafes, street runs, non-motorized races, parades and processions, assemblies, block parties and street dances, parking, loading zones, annual trucking permits and oversized loads, roadway, land or sidewalk work or closures that will not involve the physical disturbance of the right of way and is for applicants other than franchise utilities. (TE)

    Apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit

    Required Documents

    The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. 

    Additional Documents

    These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.

    • Clearing and Grading Permit
      • For projects with less than 7,000 square feet of clearing and less than 100 cubic yards of grading, clearing & grading review may be included on the right of way permit. For projects with 7,000 square feet or more of clearing or 100 cubic yards or more of grading, a separate clearing & grading permit is required.
    • Neighbor Link for Block Parties (planning form)
    • Olympic Pipeline Notification

    Fees and Timelines