The Bellevue Library Board is comprised of seven Bellevue residents appointed by the mayor with the concurrence of the City Council. Terms are four years, and expire on May 31 of the last year of the term. No member can serve more than two consecutive terms.
The Library Board serves as an advisory body to the King County Library System.
- Kimberley Anderson - Term ends 05/31/25
- Chad Davis - Term ends 05/31/23
- Gunjan Murarka - Term ends 05/31/25
- Ankit Saraf - Term ends 05/31/25
- Sarah Rock - Term ends 05/31/22
- James Rusk - Term ends 05/31/24
The third Tuesday of each month, 5 p.m., at the Lake Hills, Bellevue or Newport Way Libraries.