• Miscellaneous Fire Permits

    All work involving the installation or modification of compressed gases, flammable and combustible liquids, gates, hazardous materials, LP gas, spraying or dipping (spray room, dip tank or booth), temporary tent (not covered by a temporary use permit) and decommissioning of a storage tank. (FR)

    Apply for these permits online at MyBuildingPermit.

    Required Documents

    (As they apply to your project)

    • Hazardous Materials Inventory Sheet (HMIS)
    • Manufacturer's Equipment Sheet
    • Site Plan
    • Shop Drawing
      • All drawings must be to scale. All equipment must be labeled and a corresponding legend is required.

    Fees and Timelines