• Employee Use Only

    Header Image
    City Hall Plaza Yellow Leaves Banner.jpg

    If you are a City of Bellevue Employee, you can now use the link below to submit incidents.

    COB incident intake (COBii) can be used to submit Employee Injuries, Vehicle Incidents, and City Owned Property Damage.

    City of Bellevue Incident Intake Portal (COBii)

    If you have any questions, contact Risk Management.