Bellevue is a fast-growing city with residents from around the world and an economy anchored in software and technology. In the past 20 years, growth has been focused near the city’s economic centers, especially Downtown Bellevue. Although households in the city are more affluent than other households in the region on average, households in diverse economic circumstances call Bellevue home. Commutes are shorter for Bellevue residents than people in the region as a whole.
- Economic Development
- Transportation and Mobility
- High Quality Built and Natural Environment
- Great Places Where You Want To Be
- Regional Leadership and Influence
- Achieving Human Potential
- High Performance Government