This 21-acre oasis of green in the heart of Bellevue is the flagship of Bellevue parks. The location size, and beauty of this park make it popular for many special events.
Check park availability - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the park name, site, timeframe and date(s) interested.
- Site 1 (Plaza): 150 people max capacity. The Plaza is a concrete patio next to the beautiful waterfall and pond with the
Bellevue skyline as your backdrop.
- Site 2 (Plaza + Terraced seating): 151 people max capacity. Large grass-covered stepped area. Events anticipating more than 150 people, includes the use of the Terraced Seating area with the Plaza.
- Restrooms at children's playground open year round.
- Inspiration Playground (small shelters are first-come, first-served)
- Waterfall & reflecting pond
From I-405, take the NE 4th Street exit and turn west, towards downtown. Turn left onto 100th Ave NE. The west parking lot is on the left. For the southwest and southeast lots, continue on 100th Ave NE and turn left on NE 1st St. The parking lots will be on your left.
Parking is limited to three hours. Lots are monitored for vehicles violating posted parking signs. Carpooling is encouraged.