The 9th annual Lake to Lake Bike Ride, presented by the City of Bellevue and Overlake Medical Center & Clinics.
Saturday, June 11, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Explore Bellevue's hidden treasures and award winning park system by bike, on this non-competitive ride. The ride utilizes low traffic roads, bike lanes and part of the Lake-to-Lake trail (non-technical gravel) and traverses much of the City. Greenbelt Loop - mostly flat 8 mile route; Lake Loop - more challenging 24 mile route with significant elevation gain. The course is well-marked and supported by staff and volunteers. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Routes are approximately 80 percent paved road and 20 percent small gravel.
Afterwards, enjoy a post-ride party with prize giveaways, and a free kids ride in the park for children 8 and under.
Proceeds benefit the City of Bellevue's youth camp scholarship fund.
#COBLK2LKShare your favorite photos with
- Registration opens:
- April 4 (Bellevue residents)
- April 11 (everyone)
- Ages: 9+
- Early registration: $15
- Day-of registration: $20
- Day-of registration: Saturday, June 11, 8 a.m.-9 a.m., while space is available.
- Children under 9 ride at 12:15 p.m. at Robinswood Park, sign-up on day of event at registration tent.
- Register online or call 425-452-6885
- Start and finish is at Robinswood Community Park, North Entrance, 14915 SE 22nd Street, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Start area open from 9 - 10 a.m.
- Link to route: 2022 Lake to Lake Ride - Check out the routes (ridewithgps.com)
Here are some of our favorite sections of the courses. Share your favorites with #COBLK2LK
If you do choose to ride on your own, or with members of your household, remember that “Ride SMART” principles advised by Cascade Bike Club, still apply.
We encourage you to follow these safety tips:
- Wear a helmet.
- Make sure your bike is in good working order. Check out this article in the Seattle Times, or go to one of our long-time supporters, Gregg’s Bike shop.
- Dress for the weather.
- Be visible, wear brightly colored clothing.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are riding.
- Take your phone.
- Bring a family member.
- Remember to physically distance.
- When stopping, pull to the side of the trail or road.
We will continue to add more of our favorite places on the courses. Enjoy your ride!
The Lake to Lake Bike Ride Team