About the Bellevue Climate Challenge
Bellevue is working on reducing greenhouse gas emissions but we need your help! 40% of U.S. climate emissions come from basic household activities, fortunately there are more ways than ever for you to take action, save money, and make a difference.
The Bellevue Climate Challenge is a program of the Eastside Climate Challenge, along with Redmond, Issaquah, and Mercer Island. This program makes it easy and fun to reduce your environmental impact. You select the actions specific to your journey, track your progress, and watch your carbon footprint decline as you make changes at home. You can collaborate with your neighbors, share ideas and resources, and work towards your goals together. Learn more and join the Bellevue Climate Action Challenge today!
How to Join the Climate Challenge
Joining is Easy!
- Go to BellevueClimateChallenge.org and create an account. Complete the optional energy profile to get customized recommendations for your household.
- Choose your actions. Explore climate and sustainability actions you can take now to reduce your impact.
- Work together. Complete actions with your community and compete with other communities too.
- See your impact!
Climate Challenge 101 Workshops
We’re hosting a number of Climate Challenge 101 workshops in April and May. Learn about the Challenge, ways you can engage, and get your questions answered. Register here to join.
- Thursday, April 21, 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM
- Wednesday, April 27, 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM
- Wednesday, May 4, 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 10, 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM
Register HERE to today!
Want to be a team leader?
Gather your friends, family, neighbors, school, or faith groups together to create a team and make a big impact! We’re hosting Virtual Team Leader Workshops in April and May. Sign up here and get all of the tools and resources you need to start and run your own Climate Challenge Team!
- Tuesday, April 26th, 5:30-7 PM
- Thursday, April 28th, 12 - 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 4th, 7 - 8:30 PM
- Saturday, May 14th, 9:30-11 AM
Learn more about the Team Leader Program HERE.