Our residents know their neighborhoods better than anyone! Neighborhood Leadership Gatherings are open to any neighborhood leader who has a passion for investing in their community and a willingness to share their heart, vision, priorities and best practices with other like-minded leaders across Bellevue.
Held in the spring and fall, these meetings provide an opportunity for neighborhood association board members and emerging leaders to share best practices, learn from each other and dialogue with Neighborhood Outreach and City staff about current issues facing Bellevue’s neighborhoods. The format usually includes an interactive opportunity to share neighborhood priorities, learn from a keynote speaker on a current neighborhood issue, participate in table discussions and enjoy light refreshments.
2021 Meeting Archive
2020 Meeting Archive
- September 17, 2020 - "COVID-19 Community Impacts and Response"
- February 25, 2020 - "City Budgeting Through a Neighborhood Lens"
2019 Meeting Archive
2018 Meeting Archive
- September 2018 Neighborhood Leadership Gathering Event Video
- September 2018 Neighborhood Leadership Gathering Utility Video - Invisible System, Visible Benefits
- September 2018 Neighborhood Leadership Gathering Invisible System, Visible Benefits Presentation
- February 2018 Neighborhood Leadership Gathering Event Video
- February 2018 Neighborhood Leadership Gathering Summary
- February 2018 Planning for Growth Presentation
- February 2018 People on the Street of Bellevue Video
- February 2018 Growth in Bellevue Survey Results