Natural yard care is a step-by-step method you can use to create a beautiful landscape that’s easier to care for and healthier for families, pets and our beautiful Bellevue environment. Each step is achieved by working smarter – not harder – with nature in our yards.
- Build healthy soil for vibrant plants with fewer problems and lower water needs.
- Plant right for your site for a beautiful, easy-to-care-for yard.
- Practice smart watering to save money and make every drop count.
- Think twice before using pesticides to keep your family and pets safe.
- Practice natural lawn care for a great looking, low maintenance lawn.
Benefits of natural yard care
- Beautiful yard
- Easy maintenance
- Less cost
- Reduced water needs
- Healthy wildlife refuge
- Decreased waste, fewer chemicals
- Less harmful stormwater runoff
Natural Yard Care Booklet (English)
El cuidado natural del jardín (booklet in Spanish)
Garden Design Guide
Seasonal Gardening Calendar