The Bellevue Fire Department has nine fire stations staffed 24 hours a day, with a minimum of 48 fire suppression personnel on at all time. All Bellevue Firefighters are also Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT). In addition there are 8 Firefighter/Paramedics (EMT-P) on duty.
Seven of our stations staff a three person engine company capable of responding to all fire and medical emergencies.
Two stations have ladder companies, consisting of five firefighters manning both a 100’ aerial ladder truck and an engine that respond and operate as a single unit.
The Bellevue Fire Department also staffs three Aid Cars (BLS transport vehicles) and four Medic Units for ALS (Advanced Life Support) responses.
Operations are overseen by the Batallion Chief, providing administrative support as well as command and control at major incidents; and the Medical Service Officer (MSO) who oversees Paramedic and EMS response.
Station 1 - Downtown
766 Bellevue Way SE
Engine 101 - Aid 101 - Battalion 101
Built in 1975, Station 1 serves Downtown and the Enatai and Beaux Arts neighborhoods and was previously home to Fire HQ.
Station 2 - Eastgate
2802 148th Ave SE
Engine 102 - Aid 102 - Medic 102 - MSO 105 (Medic Supervisor)
The Pride of the South Side, Station 2 serves the Eastgate and West Lake Sammamish neighborhoods. The current station was built in 2002 replacing the original 1955 building at this site.
Station 3 - Crossroads
16100 NE 8th St
Ladder 103 - Aid 103 - Rescue 103
The busy Crossroads and Northeast Bellevue communities are served by Station 3. Built in 1983 this station is the previous home of Fire Dispatch and houses the fire pole from the original Station 1, although it is no longer in service.
Station 4 - Factoria
4216 Factoria Blvd. SE
Factoria and Somerset are served by Fire Station 4. Originally built in 1965 for Fire District 14, the station closed its doors in 1969, but reopened in 1980 staffed by Bellevue Fire personnel.
Station 5 - The Points
9621 NE 24th St.
Station 5, built in 1967, serves NW Bellevue, Clyde Hill, Medina, Hunt's Point, and Yarrow Point. The building was previously shared by the Clyde Hill Police Department.
Station 5 is slated to be rebuilt in 2023. Video walkthroughs of the final design can be viewed here:
Station 7 - Woodridge
11900 SE 8th St
The Wilburton and Woodridge area is served by Station 7, built in 1985 for its close proximity to major roadways and the downtown corridor. This station was the home to the first Light Force company in the city in 1994.
Station 8 - Lakemont
5701 Lakemont Blvd SE
Engine 108 - Air Unit 101
Constructed in 1995 Station 8 is Bellevue's newest station and serves the Cougar Mountain and Lakemont areas. The high elevation often makes it the only station affected by snowfall. This station also has a small 4x4 vehicle for off-road access to its many trails and forested areas.
Station 10 - Northwest Bellevue
1217 112th Ave NE (Approximate Address)
Add Engine 110 - Relocate Aid 101, Medic 101 and Battalion 101
Fire Station 10 will improve response times for fire and medical emergencies in the Northwest Bellevue, Downtown and BelRed areas. The new station is especially important for the growing number of high rise structures that include “vertical response time” to reach a fire or medical emergency in the upper floors.
Video walkthroughs of the Station 10 designs can be found here:
Station 10 Final Design Part 1
Station 10 Final Design Part 2
For more information and updates
Medic One Locations
1035 116th Ave NE
The Bellevue Fire Department’s first Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic Unit went into service on September 5, 1972. The city of Bellevue was the second department to join the King County Medic One program.
Bellevue Fire - Station 2
2802 148th Ave SE
Eastside Fire & Rescue - Station 87
500 Maloney Grove Ave. SE, North Bend
Eastside Fire & Rescue - Station 73
1280 NE Park St, Issaquah
450 110th Ave NE
The third floor of Bellevue City Hall is home to Fire Administration as well as Fire Prevention and the Office of Emergency Management.
Public Safety Training Center
1838 116th Ave NE
The Bellevue Public Training Center is a joint training facility used by the Bellevue Fire Department and Bellevue Police Department. In addition to serving the training needs of Bellevue firefighters and police officers, the facility is regularly used to host specialized public safety training and enhance the operational readiness and coordination between local and regional partners.